Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Taste of Tuesday: Famous Chili Dip


Are y'all ready for one of the best dips ever? My aunt always fixes this appetizer before her get togethers, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's one of my favorites. I mean how could you not love cheese, chile and cream cheese?! I love it with Ritz crackers or Frito's Scoops - there's something about the combination that makes it even more delish.

Ingredients:
- 16 oz Wolf Brand Hot - no beans chili
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 Jalapeno, chopped
- 6-8 oz cheddar cheese, grated

Directions:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Chop onion and jalapenos 
- Press room temperature cream cheese in a baking dish (9 inch round or square)
- Top the cream cheese with onion and jalapeno mixture (spread evenly)
- Add 3-4 oz of grated cheese evenly
- Spoon the chili from can and spread out evenly
- Top with the remaining cheese
-Bake at 350, covered, for 30 minutes
- ENJOY!


Hope y'all enjoy! This would be perfect for a little game-day appetizer as well! :)


Want to Join Us?! YAY! Just follow these simple steps:
{E-Mail us for co-hosting opportunities!!}

1. Follow Ashley and I on Bloglovin'. 
2. Post a recipe, picture of your meal, favorite restaurant or anything food related!  
{Please link directly to your post, not your blog’s homepage}
3. Grab our button below and link back to our blogs.
4. Go meet some new friends and find some new recipes or restaurants to try!



Just a reminder: Please link back to both of our blogs, when linking up with Taste of Tuesday! We work hard on this linkup and it will only increase your (and our) exposure if we all help each other. From this point forward, if we notice that you're not linking back to our blogs we will have to delete your linkup. Sorry!

 Help us promote our new link up!  

Use the hash tag #tasteoftuesday on Instagram and Twitter and tag us! (IG: @ashleymbarnhill and @jessicaselie) (Twitter @ashleymbarnhill and @jessicaselie).  Oh! And if you tag us, we’ll re-tweet you! :)


Hope y'all are having a great week so far!


Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Oh YUM! This sounds so good! And it's currently 6:18 in the morning... so if it sounds good NOW, I know it must be amazing! I pinned this for later! I'm thinking this could be a yummy Thanksgiving appetizer. ...like we need appetizers on Thanksgiving... maybe a good game day dip for Rivals Saturday after Thanksgiving?! Matt will love this!

    Hope you're having a great week, Jessica!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds SOOOOO good! I knew it would be delish once I saw the title of your recipe! We will be trying this asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dips are my weakness! This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a good dip and chili is irresistible! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so yum! I am addicted to hot dips and am always on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know what I love about being married? No more bridal diet and I can eat a whole plate of this!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like the PERFECT football-watching-food! I see this being made in my house in the not-too-distant future. Thanks for hosting! Love this link-up <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am gonna make this stuff this weekend. Looks soo great

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks SO GOOD! I cannot wait to try out the recipe ASAP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mm. Got me wanting some. Looks so good

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yup totally trying this over the holidays during any get together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well,,,, doesn't this need to be on my counter for a Thanksgiving snack? I think so :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing this! I LOVEEE dips, looks yummy :-) I'll be trying this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds great for an afternoon football party appetizer!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That chili looks so yummy!! I love yo blog design and look forward to linking up in the future and seeing everyone else's delicious recipes!

    ReplyDelete