Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Update x 2!

How is it already Monday?! The past couple of weeks have been a blur and I didn't get around to doing a Labor Day weekend recap, so I'm combining 2 weekend recaps in this post!

Labor day weekend was very low-key. It was opening dove season in the south zone, so Tyler was in Houston doing a weekend hunt with friends. Whitney and I were up super early on Saturday and headed to Canton, since it was the first weekend of the month! It was so HOT! So ice cream and snow cones were a must! Here are my finds, which I got for a steal! The fall piece was only $20 bucks and I got the 'Love you More' sign for $5! This sign is super special, since that's what my grandpa used to tell me. Can't wait to hang it!!

Throughout Tyler's hunts he wold send me pictures.. my favorite caption was the group picture where he called themselves the Dove Commander. Can you tell we are Duck Dynasty lovers?!

Whitney and I also went to Kendra Scott, since everything in store was 20% off for Labor Day! I went a little cray cray, but I love all of my purchases!! Especially the necklace! :)
I also bought this shadow box and cute little elephant. Can't wait to show you the project I have planned for the shadow box.. it's from Pinterest!!

This weekend was extremely productive! Tyler and I ran errands all day Saturday and then had dinner at our friends house. They have an Egg grill, which is awesome! It adds the best flavor to food! Sunday we visited with family and relaxed at the house AND watched the Cowboys win!

Have a great day!

Linking up with Sami, Leeann and Sarah.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. AHH! I should've gone to Kendra on Labor Day. Silly me! But it looks like you found some goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Love you more sign is so cute! Looks like the boys trip was a success. Look forward to the DIY project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obsessing over that necklace!!! Can't wait to see your home project! And Dove Commander...hahaha awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that picture of the guys hunting.. haha!! Those darn Dove Commanders! And why did you go to KS and spend a bunch of money without me?! I always need some new KS earrings. We'll just have to make up for it next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was such a great first SNF game! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that snow cone looks so goooood, i haven't had one in forever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to have a huge problem with snow cones! Like had to have one every weekend in the summer! Glad you got to enjoy one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little elephant! And I can't wait to see your shadow box craft!

    xo, Hima
    Hima Hearts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovvvvve your KS purchases!!! Those emerald studs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete