Monday, April 29, 2013

Meet Allison, A Texas Mrs!!

Hey beautiful Blissfully Miller readers! I am Allison, the wife behind Texas Mrs.
I usually write about DIY projects that I do, my precious little furbabies, and pretty much everything else that comes to my mind. So if I sound like your cup of tea, come over to my blog and say hiiiii!

Jessica is having a grand ole time working in Vegas right now. I am totally jealous and wish I could go to Vegas for work. I mean seriously!? But because she's busy makin' that money, she asked me to fill in for her. And I sure am happy to be here! So why don't ya grab a seat and enjoy some reading. :)

I figured that we could get really deep today. You know... like answer the tough questions. I stole the idea from Erin at Living in Yellow.

Let's jump right in! (Did anyone else just think of Zac Brown Band when I said that? It's a pretty catchy song, if you ask me. Oh and lucky ole Jessica got to see them while she was in Vegas!)

1. If you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be? I'd like to think that I'm at this place in my life by God's plan. I am not sure I would change anything, to be honest, because what if that altered everything I currently know about life? I really and truly believe that God knows what's best for me. I wouldn't want to be in charge of changing my entire life plan, because I would have no peace of mind over it.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Five years from now I'll be a wife and a mom. I am not sure of much else, but I know I see myself being happy. Whatever that means.

3. How many kids do you want? I changed this question from Erin's version because of course we want kids. It's just a matter of how many. Hubby and I haven't had a huge discussion about the number of mini's that we want running around since we're not parents yet. I'm sure once we have one kiddo, it'll help make the decision for us. I would say either 2 kids or 4 kids. Not three, preferably. I tend to think that the middle child syndrome does exist. So sue me? Of course if God gave us 3 kids and not 4, we would embrace it!

4. What has been the best moment of your life so far? That's an extremely tough question. Top of the charts would have to be our wedding, however I believe the little moments are the best moments. Like the time that my little family and I were all laying on the couch cuddling. And the time that Hubby and I danced in our living room. And the time that Hubby told me how much he loved me. And all the times that revolve around my sweet little family of four. Yea, those are the best moments.

5. What is your life theme song? The very first song that I thought of was Gary Allan's song "Every Storm." It's a good reminder that no matter what trial you (or anyone) is going through in life, it's only temporary. Even if the situation never "resolves", it will eventually die down to where you don't feel it as strongly. I like that message!

6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die? I have my 30 Before 30 list that is a nice little guide of some of my goals. If you read the disclaimer on it, you'll notice I only really have two goals: become a wife and a mom. Considering I'm married to my best friend, the mommy role would be the only other thing I care about. So to be called "mom" before I die would be a huge accomplishment.

7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be? Super easy. Most importantly, I want to be known as a wife. I was born to play that role. From sun up to sun down, my husband is the person I strive to make happy.
8. If you could do anything you wanted right this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc) what would it be? I would pack mine and Hubby's bags and we'd book a flight to somewhere tropical and take a really long vacation! Gahhh, wouldn't that be amaze? I'd prefer to relive our Bahamian Honeymoon if at all possible!
9. What has been the most challenging moment in your life? For sure, the most challenging moment of my life was when I realized and acknowledged (out loud) that God is in control. It sure would be nice to have things go my way in life, but that's just not how it works. God has the final say. And yea, that scares the crap outta me... but at least I can rest easy knowing that he has a plan.

10. Summarize yourself in one word. Passionate. Without a doubt, I am the all-or-nothing type of lady. Sometimes to a fault. But regardless of what I do, it's with passion. Examples: 1) I love my husband like crazy. 2) When I shop, I shop hard. Hehe. 3) I clean the house to excess once I start with one little area. And 4) If you negatively interfere with my life, I will cut you out so fast you won't know what happened. Sooo if that tells you anything, I am surely a passionate woman.
That's all I've got for y'all. Hopefully I didn't bore you to tears. Come say hi whenever you want to. And thank you to Mrs. Jessica for letting me overtake Blissfully Miller for the day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOVED this post!! Such a unique guest post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this post! Texas Mrs. is already one of my favorite blogs and this made me love her even more! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a mom would be a huge accomplishment for me too!
    Love that song by Gary Allan!

    ReplyDelete