Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Pay It Forward: Blogger Edition!


It really makes my heart smile knowing that I made someone's day just a little bit better. When I saw that the always generous Ashley and Jordon were participating in a Blogger's Edition of #PayItForward, I knew that I had to get involved!

Here's the dealio:
 The first 5 people to comment with their e-mail and blog address will receive from me, sometime in this calendar year, a gift - perhaps a book, a baked good, music - a surprise! There will likely be no warning, it will happen when the mood strikes me. The catch? Those five people must make the same offer on their blog. And who knows, I might be feeling extra generous and pick more than 5! ;)


Have a great day and be sure to make someone happy with a random act of kindness!!

Not following me on Bloglovin' yet?? No worries, just click below!
Follow on Bloglovin

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. MEEEEEE! MEEEEEE! MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! So glad you're doing this too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds awesome! I'm 100% down!
    I'll re-post this as soon as I get home, even if I'm not one of the five :P
    Love this idea!

    Jess
    jessbuckley.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh pick me!

    jlchandler11@gmail.com
    www.thebarefootballerina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. P.S. I did the same "Pay it Forward" back in January! I LOVE this activity!

      Delete
  5. Me meee!
    Megan.todd@me.com
    Onefifteendanville.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. If someone drops out, pick meeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I'm right behind Jordan!!! I think this is so awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun idea!

    hannaheener@yahoo.com
    http://mydeliciousadventure.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am new to your site!! I love it! Maybe you might chose me too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete