Friday, January 18, 2013

Insta Wrap-Up


 TGIF!! I don't know about y'all, but I thought this day would never come! Talk about a long, stressful, week...Anyways! Let's get this day going so we can get this weekend started!

Here are my Insta's for the week!

 1. I have been wanting something easy to grab and snack on during the day. These tortilla roll-ups are just the thing!




2. We received our wedding pictures in this adorable package! The thumb drive was laying on top of the feathers and wrapped with twine.. Our photographer is so creative and talented! If you are in need, I highly recommend Kelsey! She's in the Dallas area, but travels all over!

3. In keeping up with the 10 in 35 Challenge, I've been having this tasty cereal for dinner! It's perfect to have right after a work-out. And yes, it's dry - I don't drink milk..





4. Decisions, Decisions! I posted this pic for everyone to help me decide on what to do, cut wise, with my hair. Between this post and Instagram, it was a split vote! So, what did I decide?!

5. Ah, Anthropology! A few weeks back I got this ceramic egg crate, but not for its intended use. I've been needing a storage place for all of my stud-type earrings and this is the perfect solution.


What are your plans for the weekend? We've got huge plans for the weekend - well huge if you're domesticated. We're going to tackle a DIY project, or two, and paint the guest bathroom - finally! We're also going to throw in a date night of dinner and a movie (Sushi and Zero Dark Thirty)! Cannot wait!! :)


Is it a 3-day weekend for you? It's a regular 2-dayer for Tyler and I.. such a bummer! Have a great weekend!!


life rearranged
Linking up with Life Rearranged.
Photobucket
Linking up with From My Grey Desk.

Don't forget to follow my Instagram's! @jessicaselie


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment